Nonprofits: You Can Make the Difference You Want And Thrive
In fact... If you want to make a real difference now and in the future, you must move from surviving to thriving.
But Most Nonprofits Aren't Thriving
Although each nonprofit is different, the struggles that staff and board members have are very similar. In over 20 years working in and with nonprofits, I've seen common patterns. Do any of these situations sound familiar to you?
- You're exhausted by the work that you do. You're worn out and depleted, but you keep going because your nonprofit's survival is at stake.
- You feel like a well-kept secret. You're making a difference, but the community doesn't know.
- You have a built-in aversion to fundraising. What you want to do is serve your clients and the community. But you know that without sustainable revenue you can't carry out your mission.
- You're not raising the money you need. You believe that if you do good work, people will come to appreciate it on their own and support it. But they're not.
- Your board is struggling to find its direction. Board and staff are stepping on each other.
- You want to have greater impact. You need cutting edge, practical advice.
- You know there are things you could do better. You've learned new ideas and strategies. But you're not sure how to implement them or how to get everyone moving in the same direction.
Supreme Storage Containers Muskogee OK
Reading storage container
storage containers in Lodi CA
Canton storage containers
storage containers in Missouri City
Worcester storage container
storage containers in Denton
rent a storage container in Irvine CA
storage container Murfreesboro
Nashville storage containers
storage containers Oklahoma City OK
Supreme Storage Containers Vancouver OR
storage San Leandro
You Can Find Solutions
No matter which situation you're in, I can help.
Judith Rothbaum Consulting is a dynamic, interactive educational business. Teaching, motivation and inspiration converge to address what's holding you back and freeing you for success.
When we partner, you will gain:
- Clarity about what you really want to accomplish.
- The confidence and skills to communicate the true value of what you offer.
- A knowledgeable strategic partner to help you build on your core strengths and attract the leadership and support you need.
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- A network of resources and support.
How To Get Started
3 Easy Steps
1. Get your free copy of The Learning Exchange News - a monthly guide for the time and resource constrained nonprofit. You'll get practical information, tips and tools you can use right now. Just complete the form to the left.
2. Take the e-course, "The 8 Keys To Raising More Money Even If You Hate Fundraising". It comes with your newsletter subscription.The exercises and resources will boost your confidence in your ability to raise more money and build the foundation for success.
3. Browse the services I offer to see how else I can help.
You create your future moment to moment. Don't let another moment go by.
If you're ready to Think Boldly about who you are and the difference you make in your community, call me at 405-641-9058 or email me with your questions or concerns.